Join us for our latest free webinar, open to IED members and non members.
In this expert panel webinar, the IED and our organisational partner Arup will share recent research which was undertaken to better understand the impacts of cost inflation and supply chain disruptions on projects and programmes (particularly capital projects) managed by economic development teams.
Following a presentation of the key findings by Arup, an interactive panel discussion (with an opportunity for delegates’ Q&A) will explore:
- How can the sector, especially local government partners, work together to share more insights and information to navigate these challenging times?
- What are members doing now to protect the objectives and projects that matter most to them and their stakeholders?
- How can we, as a sector, be sure we are ready to proceed with projects?
- What are the longer-term implications of those decisions (or decision to delay/cancel projects)?
- What opportunities and trade-offs are we making as a sector to progress project delivery now?
- Nigel Wilcock, Executive Director, IED
- Tom Stannard, Chief Executive, Salford City Council and Chair, IED
- Zach Wilcox, Associate Director, City Economics and Planning, Arup
- Jane Healey Brown, Global Town Planning Skills Leader, Arup
You need to register in advance for this webinar, by clicking here.